Rams Record Staff

Rams Record Staff

Monday, October 15, 2018

                                The Biggest Mistake of My Life
By: Evan, Rams Record Editor

One day, my friend gave me a Minion shirt from Despicable Me. Now, these days, this shirt would look AWFUL. But, back then, I LOVED it. I never took it off.
After a couple days of wearing this shirt, I went outside to ride some bikes. To get out of my house, you would walk through the mudroom and exit through the garage.
Inside my garage, there are my mom’s Honda Pilot, my dad’s Ford F-150 and his police cruiser at the time. When I got to the garage, I saw a bottle of bright red spray paint. So I thought to myself “This shirt would look good with some red Minions”. So you obviously know what happens. I grabbed the spray paint, not knowing that my dad’s cruiser was behind me, and sprayed the shirt AND THE CRUISER.
Now, I didn’t see the cruiser until I finished biking. When I saw it, I SCREAMED. When I say scream, I mean SCREAMED. My shrieks were so loud that I’ll bet all of New Hampshire heard it.
I ran inside crying, expecting spankings until I died, which at that point I almost preferred. I sprinted as fast as I could to tell mom and ask her to clean up the mess I had made and, most importantly, to not tell Dad. Luckily, my dad was golfing and he wasn’t home. He came home late and wouldn’t have known, except that my brother and sister tattled on me. Dad hadn’t known because my grandfather came during the night and cleaned it with a shirt and gasoline. That is why you never trust a kid by the name of Evan Sebastian Berkeley with spray paint.
Thanks for reading!!!-
Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors